Thursday, June 17, 2010

3 Scoops



This new stamp set from Stampin' Up! is just too stinkin' cute. It's called Sweet Scoops, and I just love playing with it. For each of the scoops, I stamped them on a seperate sheet of paper and then cut them out so that I could layer them. The bowl is a half circle of design paper, and I added a little bit of Crystal Effects to the cherry to finish it off. Lastly, I hand drew the squiggle border with my Regal Rose marker and stamped the sentiment, also from the set, in Chocolate Chip. I love how the circle shape of the card really causes the bowl of ice cream to be the focal point of the card.

I've entered this project in the Card Style Fun and Cute Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. Click here to check it out; there's still time to enter!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bethany! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete