Friday, August 6, 2010

Green Tea


It's been a few weeks since I've played along with the MOJO Monday sketches, but when I saw this weeks - MOJO150 - I had to join the fun (and not just because its contest time either :o). The wavy edge to the background paper and the rounded edges of only two corners of the other layers made this sketch unique, and the samples that the design team put together were really inspiring. For my version I pulled out some of favorite design paper, Stampin' Up!s Green Tea (retired), grabbed my handy nestebilities label die, some coordinating cardstock and a few embellishments, and viola! Everything came together so well and much faster than it sometimes does for me. This sketch is now at the top of my use-again-soon list.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment