Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Mug of Tea


We’ve certainly had a cold snap here in New Hampshire this week, and I’ve been drinking a lot more tea!! So I thought I would share this fun card with you today. I started with a template that I picked up from mirkwooddesigns.com and printed it out onto a piece of Cajun Craze card stock. The flower stamp used to create my focal point is from the well-used and much-loved Heartfelt Thanks set, and the “happiness” stamp is from Warm Words. I added a stip of Always Artichoke punched with a scalloped border punch and a large chocolate chip brad for embellishment. My last step in creating the card was to spritz some Tattered Angels glimmer mist over the whole mug for some added interest. Then I “filled” my mug with Tazo tea, my favorite :o) This particular flavor is Green Ginger which is quite yummy!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment