Thursday, July 29, 2010

4u

Hey everyone. I'm back from vacation and have finally caught up with myself. Its so nice to get back to my craft table :o) Today's post is my entry in the Go-To-Sketch Challenge #5 from Paper Crafts magazine. (Click here for the details) They have a fantabulous special issue called Go-To-Sketches that's just chuck full of great sketches and super cute cards, and this card is based on the sketch found on p. 128. For my card I used a Wild Wasabi scalloped circle card as my base and pierced each of the scallops. I added a layer of patterned paper from DCWV's Flower Spring collection and then topped it with a "4" in Mambo Melon and a chocolate brown "u" sticker from Thickers. Lastly, I added three circle stickers from the same Thickers collection as the "u" to finish the card.
Thanks for stopping by!
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment