Saturday, January 8, 2011

Viva la Verve sketch

Hi everyone! I have been doing so much blog surfing that I haven't taken much time to create. I put this together last night while waiting for the Verve release party to get under way on Splitcoast. What fun that was :) It was my first time live in the chat room and boy was it hard to keep up with all the comments and reveals, but very fun!

For this card I followed week 1's sketch for Viva la Verve (VLVJanuary2011) and used vanilla card stock as my base and dp from the Flower Shower spring stack by DCWV. The sentiment is from Verve's Big Wish set and I punched it out with Stampin' Up's Decorative Label punch. Then I just sponged the edges of the label, added some ribbon and brads to finish it off. This was a fun sketch to work with :) Thanks Divas.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card! I love the colors & mix of patterns!

    Thanks for your sweet comments on my Moxie Fab post, too! :D

    ReplyDelete