Thursday, January 20, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge




Happy Thursday!

This bright card is based on this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challange (WMSC30). I absolutely love this sketch!!!! You should pop over to their website (by clicking on the picture of the sketch above) and see the great example cards that the designers made; they are absolutely gorgeous!!! I kept my interpretation pretty straightforward and used a set of retired design paper from Stampin' Up! that I like because of its rather unique look with its vintage designs and bold colors. My base cardstock is Rose Red from SU. The sentiment is again from Verve's Circular Sayings set; as you may have noticed, its my current go-to sentiment set. I love the script that Julie chose for it. And that's basically it; simple right?

Thanks for the great sketch Claire!

1 comment:

  1. very pretty. lovely card. Thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete