Friday, June 3, 2011

Celebrate Skateboard



Here's a masqueline card I created recently using some fabulous patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket and some Stampin' Up stamps. The skateboarder is called Extreme Skateboard; I really love these silohette images that SU came out with. Unfortunately they are on the list of stamps set to retire at the end of this month, so I guess I'll have to get on the stick and buy the snowboarder and surfboarder. They really make fabulous cards. I also used a couple screw head brads and the large celebrate stamp from SU's Celebrate Life set. The design of my card comes from a sketch posted by Sweet Sunday - SSSC107. My card base color is old olive and the piece of a circle for my skateboarder is real red.

Now to make a graduation and a father's day card!

No comments:

Post a Comment