Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dance


I have two cards to share today. The first one was created using paper from Basic Grey's Plumeria line which I just can't get enough of!! Because I wanted to keep the patterned paper as the main focus, I kept the rest clean and simple. My card base is smaller than normal at 4 1/4" tall by 5" wide and the color is River Rock. The Friendship symbol is from the old SU set called Symbols of Silicitude which I punched out using the Curly Label punch and adhered using dimensionals to make it stand out a bit.






I created this card using my new Blue Skies set by Verve which I just love. The whimsical butterflies are so beautiful. I colored them in using markers in Pool Party and Island Indigo; I'm still experimenting/getting used to shading with the markers. The idea and layout for this card came from a gorgeous card made by Jen del Muro of Verve; check it out.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment