Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Fun


With the hot summer we've had, I was inspired to make these two cards that have a keep cool, celebrate summer theme. For the first card I used Sprinkler Girl from the Pure Innocence collection by My Favorite Things along with their grass die cut. Both the bathing suit and the large strip of design paper are from Basic Grey's Konnichiwa collection.



For this second card, I pulled out my coordinating Island Oasis design paper and Tropical Party stamp set by SU. I absolutely adore this coconut drink stamp; it's so fun!! I stamped it in chocolate chip ink, colored in the straw and umbrella with watercolor pencils, and then layered it on a piece of So Saffron. The Happiness sentiment is from the Warm Words set; and that is exactly what comes to mind when thinking of a tropical drink and summer fun.
So enjoy the rest of your summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment