Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas 2012



So the business of the holidays has calmed down for me. Just finished taking the Christmas tree down yesterday. Thought I would share the Christmas card that I made this year. I'm really happy not only with the way it turned out but also with how easy it was to create (love it when that happens)!!!! My sister helped me decide on Basic Grey as the background color then I stamped the sentiment from The Sounding Joy set in Cherry Cobbler and the silhouette scene from the Come to Bethlehem set in Basic Black using the new style of ink pad from SU which I REALLY like. It covers so much better and more evenly for the large surface area stamps than the old style. I definitely plan on buying some more! Anyway, back to the card, I used my white ink pad to brush the edges and then added some sparkle to the star using the Dazzling Diamonds glitter glue.
Enjoy the New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment