Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Joyful Bows



Hi, sorry its been a bit. The holidays are upon us :) I created these two cards back in November not long after receiving my copy of PaperCrafts special issue Holiday Cards & More. It is full of really great ideas, but there was one in particular that caught my eye so I created the first card to look just like it. And then I created the second version because I was so happy with how it turned out :) For both cards I used the Merry Wishes set by Verve. I love the font they chose for "Joy." I decided to use both silver and rhinestone brads to embellish the snowflakes on the first card, but the berries on the second card were bright enough on their own that I didn't even need to add anything. The wide ribbon that was used for the bows is some older pomegranite ribbon by Stampin' Up!
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment