Sunday, February 3, 2013

Birdy Birthday Trigger



Today I played along with the Tuesday Trigger challenge over at the Moxie Fab World blog. Here's the inspiration photo


Such a cute photo! I love the wood, all the happy colors, the fun images! So to create my version in a card design, I pulled out my wood veneer to use for the background, some fun colorful design paper from Basic Gray's Lemonade collection, and one of the cute birds from Verve's Anniversary Birds stamp set. Because I wanted to make sure that my Happy Birthday sentiment (from SU's Eat Cake set) didn't get lost in all the color, I stamped it on a piece of Rose Red cardstock and then embossed it in white.
Happy Birthday to Cath's mom! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete