Friday, February 22, 2013

SAB Love


Hope everyone enjoyed Valentine's Day and President's Day weekend. I spent some time at my craft desk creating projects with some older stamps and papers that I pulled out and dusted off :) It's fun to change things up every so often. Some of them were from last year's SU Sale-a-bration collection. Love that you can get all of the special sets in the digital version on one disk now! This Love sentiment/focal point on my card is from the Outlined Expressions set. I also love that you can resize the digi stamps; its so handy. I colored it in using watercolor crayons - bashful blue, certainly celery, so saffron, and then I mixed razzleberry and perfect plum for the L so that it matched the ribbon better (pomegranite). I added some dazzling details glitter glue to the little hearts for some fun sparkle. Then I mounted it to my card base, groovy guava, which is stamped with the little heart from the set Lovely Little Labels in Versamark ink.
Enjoy your weekend! (I'll be holed up again as another snow storm hits New England!)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful little whimsical card! Love the playful sentiment! Thank you so much for leaving some love on my blog today - I'm so happy you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete