Friday, February 18, 2011

Digital Valentines


So, this past Thanksgiving I purchased Stampin' Up!'s digital scrapbooking/cardmaking program called My Digital Studio because it was on an amazing sale. And last week I started to play around with the card making part of it; fun stuff! You can put things together so quickly and change things out easily. I love it!! These two cards were designed for Valentine's Day of course, and I decided to email the first card to a bunch of my friends and family. Talk about cost effective!
The background is crumb cake, the heart image is from the Always set, the word stamp is from By Definition, and the embellishments are real red brads and white stitching.
For the pink card, I used pink pirouette for the background and then strips of pretty in pink and regal rose design paper. The hearts are different size punches in basic gray, going gray, and white. The sentiment is one that I typed in myself and using a font called Birthright.
Enjoy your day :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment